You are searching about 13 Year Old Son Experimenting With His Friend Site Www.Reddit.Com, today we will share with you article about 13 Year Old Son Experimenting With His Friend Site Www.Reddit.Com was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic 13 Year Old Son Experimenting With His Friend Site Www.Reddit.Com is useful to you.
Ill Effects of Sexualization of Children
Children grow up too fast. They grow up in a toxic climate of consumerism, media overexposure, and aggressive marketing. The online revolution has provided free communication and unfettered visuals that have sexualized and objectified children from an early age. Body image and appearance become the main focus. Sexuality is internalized long before they understand what it is.
Researchers in the UK claim that boys and girls hit puberty before the age of 8. Their findings suggest that 1 in 6 girls menstruates before the age of 8. Fifty years ago, 1 in 100 girls would start menstruating at that age. Boys also go through puberty at age 12 to 13.
Precocious puberty has its dangers. The hormonal surge of puberty can cause a child to have sex early. Teenage pregnancy rates are rising. Ironically, although they are physically capable, they are emotionally immature and incapable of dealing with the consequences of their actions. 40% of women aged 13-15 are no longer virgins.
Children’s websites such as Missbimbo.com encourage children around the world to enjoy bimboland. Here, pictures of curvaceous girls with big eyes are considered fashionable. You can create your own bimbo and become a fashion star.
Nuts.co.uk has a fascinating game called “Assess My Breasts” where you can match 230 pictures of topless girls with any of 10,000 breasts.
In early January, two new plastic surgery apps hit the market. They’re called “Plastic Surgery,” “Barbie’s version of a plastic doctor’s and plastic hospital’s office.” The instructions read “This unfortunate girl is overweight and no diet will help her. In our clinic she can undergo a procedure called liposuction which will make her slim and beautiful. We need Make small incisions in the area, suck the excess fat out, and you operate on her?” While the public expressed outrage on Twitter, the site’s visitor numbers documented its popularity.
The “pinkification of girlhood,” or color-coding of children’s merchandise, is another way to portray girls as purely decorative, eye-pleasing.
Children’s exposure to hypersexual imagery and easy access to pornography is turning children into precocious mini-adults. The loss of innocence comes too soon. They grow up with distorted images of the body and human sexuality. Because of the mainstreaming of the sex industry, psychologist Linda Papadopaulos calls it “social pornography.”
A permissive family atmosphere is another reason for premature sexualization of children. Parents should set a good example and not shirk their responsibilities. A mother who drags her young daughter, age 5 or 6, to a salon for facials, lip painting, brow trimming and hair styling is encouraging the child to believe that looks matter. Mothers even compete with each other to produce the best-dressed and well-groomed daughters. Once upon a time, kids wanted to be doctors, nurses or teachers. Today, they aim to become fashion models or movie stars.
Lack of supervision is a growing problem when both parents work. No one can monitor what they see online or on TV or who their friends are. Parents have no control over who they meet on Facebook or other social media, and what kind of interactions take place. Pornography is rampant.
Parents with busy schedules free themselves from guilt for overindulging. Excess pocket money or even using credit cards is a way to pamper them. While girls love trendy clothes and fashion accessories, boys buy computer games, videos or expensive gadgets. Children absorb consumerist tendencies. Brands are so influential that they want to dress up as their favorite characters and only use the brands they promote. Girls want to strut like Miley Cyrus or Beyonce, boys want to be like Sharook Khan or Brad Pitt. Their “entanglement”—the ability to influence their parents to buy what they like—continues to escalate.
Adverse effects of sexualization:
1. Promiscuity. This can lead to casual flirting, posting sexy photos online, and experimenting with sex with little sexual knowledge.
2. Drugs and alcohol become part of their lifestyle, leading to irresponsible behavior and health hazards.
3. Unintended pregnancy.
4. Dropping out of school
5. Social issues.
6. Anorexia due to wanting to lose weight.
7. Rape and other juvenile crimes by boys aged 7-12.
8. Victims of pedophilia.
9. Being enticed to act in a pornographic film.
10. Anxiety and depression. Suicide many times.
How to protect your child:
• Provide a stable home environment. Children raised in such families develop self-worth and social confidence. There must be ground rules and guidelines about behaviour, i.e. when can a girl wear adult clothes and makeup? What is the allowed age for dating? There must be open communication between parent and child. Talking to them will encourage them to discuss their problems. Parents are also responsible for supervising children’s use of computers, tablets, phones and cracking down on suspicious activity.
• Sex education for teachers and parents. Children are curious. Teachers must be trained to communicate on the sensitive topic of sexuality. They should have the proper resources to teach body image and well-being. Sex education should start from 7 to 8 years old. Children should be taught to focus on a healthy body rather than a beautiful body. The need for healthy diet, hygiene practices, regular exercise and outdoor activities should be emphasized. Parents shouldn’t be embarrassed to talk to their kids about their bodies. They should pay attention to the questions asked and give honest answers. When a child reports a disturbing incident, it should be investigated. He has to trust you to support him against the abuser. Children should also be educated about the dangers of viewing pornography, sexting, and revealing too much personal information or uploading too many photos online.
• It is important to teach children about sexual abuse. They must know the difference between a “good touch” and a “bad touch” and be brave enough to say no to the latter. Both parents and teachers should explain what wrong behavior is and how to avoid it.
• The media should self-regulate.
• Miss Mini pageants should be outlawed. In September 2013, France voted to ban beauty pageants for girls under the age of 16 to stop the hypersexualization of children. “Don’t let us convince our girls that their only value is their looks,” said Chantal Juano, a former sports minister in Nicolas Sarkozy’s government. “Don’t let us let commercial interests take precedence over social interests.” Those breaking the rules will be punished with two years in prison and a 30,000-euro fine.
• Severe punishment for pedophiles and child traffickers.
• Politicians and businessmen must also share the responsibility to make the world a safe place for our children.
All children need help and encouragement to learn to take responsibility for themselves. Self-esteem, the ability to discern good from bad, and resourcefulness will give them the confidence to thrive as stable individuals in a world that flaunts destructive lifestyles.
Video about 13 Year Old Son Experimenting With His Friend Site Www.Reddit.Com
You can see more content about 13 Year Old Son Experimenting With His Friend Site Www.Reddit.Com on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about 13 Year Old Son Experimenting With His Friend Site Www.Reddit.Com
If you have any questions about 13 Year Old Son Experimenting With His Friend Site Www.Reddit.Com, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article 13 Year Old Son Experimenting With His Friend Site Www.Reddit.Com was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article 13 Year Old Son Experimenting With His Friend Site Www.Reddit.Com helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles 13 Year Old Son Experimenting With His Friend Site Www.Reddit.Com
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords 13 Year Old Son Experimenting With His Friend Site Www.Reddit.Com
13 Year Old Son Experimenting With His Friend Site Www.Reddit.Com
way 13 Year Old Son Experimenting With His Friend Site Www.Reddit.Com
tutorial 13 Year Old Son Experimenting With His Friend Site Www.Reddit.Com
13 Year Old Son Experimenting With His Friend Site Www.Reddit.Com free
#Ill #Effects #Sexualization #Children