You are searching about A Mom And Her 19-Year-Old Daughter Killed 5 Family Members, today we will share with you article about A Mom And Her 19-Year-Old Daughter Killed 5 Family Members was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic A Mom And Her 19-Year-Old Daughter Killed 5 Family Members is useful to you.
Female Child is Pride of Our Country, Not Curse on the Society
“Girls are not liabilities or burdens, they are valuable assets”.
“She brings luck, not pain.”
“She is a creator not a destroyer”.
“The girl child is the most precious jewel, save her from any disaster”.
After God, she has the potential to give birth to a new life.
· If a family celebrates the birth of a boy, why does the same family mourn the birth of a girl?
· If a boy is given ample food and clothing, new toys and the chance to go to school, why is a girl discriminated against in her right to exist.
Why was she killed or aborted at birth just because she was a girl and not a boy?
· Why shouldn’t women in our country be treated the same as men?
·Why is she always benefiting?
Why all the excitement stops when a girl is born again.
· Why do most people desire to have girls?
· How will life continue if the seed of life is cut by society itself?
· Why are women considered the weaker sex?
· Why do countries that have made great strides in every field still have this gender gap?
In the past, women were considered only domestic workers, confined within the four walls of the house, and could only do housework. However, times have changed. Like a man, she excels in every field. India has many examples of women rising from the ashes to bring glory to the country.
Various sex determination techniques such as biopsy, ultrasonography, ultrasound, scan test and amniocentesis were introduced to detect fetal abnormalities. Unfortunately, these tests are used by many families as a tool to detect the sex of their unborn child.
Punjab and Rajasthan have the highest number of abortions per year. According to UN sources, approximately 75,000 girls are aborted each year.
Despite all the draconian laws put in place to curb this bad practice of killing innocent girls, this heinous crime continues unabated because people are desperate for a boy/heir. If this practice continues at this rampant pace, then the day is not far away when our earth mother will be girlless, daughterless, womanless to reproduce and ultimately lifeless on earth.
In addition to female infanticide and abortion, she is also discriminated against and deprived of basic rights such as education, freedom, empowerment, nutrition, etc., and unable to live a dignified and dignified life at every stage of life.
Due to financial constraints, many couples prefer to plan a pregnancy. In this case, the first prenatal visit actually occurs before the actual pregnancy, regardless of whether a person is ready to stop taking the pill and become pregnant.
Wanting a boy of faith who will be our caretaker and source of strength in later life, the need for a heavy dowry, the patriarchal structure of society is cited as a major reason for rejecting and eroding family values for girls.
It is important to bring about significant changes in societal attitudes and perceptions of women in all areas. On the one hand, we worship a woman who is equal to God. On the other hand, we subject her to dowry death, execution, sexual abuse, domestic violence, female infanticide, female feticide, and all kinds of atrocities.
Girl children are not a curse to society. She is one of God’s most beautiful and precious gifts. She is the most beautiful creation on this earth. She carries the beginning and the end. Patience and tolerance are two important virtues bestowed by God on a woman, helping her bravely face the troubles of society.
Education is a fundamental human right, essential to the development and well-being of individuals and societies.
“You educate a man, you educate a man, you educate a woman, you educate a whole family”.
Gender identification is a criminal offense; the practice is still going viral. The following measures will prove very helpful in stopping this heinous crime.
1. Raise awareness of educational dilemmas and fundamental rights.
2. Denial of access to education further exacerbates girls’ problems. Education enables her to think wisely, make rational decisions, act swiftly, learn respect, develop citizenship, judge independently, and be a good citizen.
3. Effective implementation of preconception and prenatal diagnostic techniques. The government has also set up a national inspection and supervision committee to conduct on-the-spot inspections and severely crack down on illegal school running and illegal business operations.
4. Recognize the need, importance and value of the girl child by launching various advocacy campaigns on sex selection testing.
5. The natural possessiveness towards offspring males must be eliminated.
6. Urgent need to join hands like brothers and sisters to end this social/evil crime.
7. Cooperate with the efforts of the government and various women’s organizations to maintain a healthy gender balance in society.
8. Take strong action and act quickly to reduce the misuse of preconceptions and prenatal technology.
9. Develop and implement new and innovative ways to counter threats.
10. Seek constructive solutions to restore and maintain children’s sex ratio.
11. Create a society that celebrates the birth of men and women equally.
Help us spread the word:-
· Meek human beings are in danger. protect her.
· A son is a son until he marries a wife, and a daughter remains a daughter all her life.
· The daughter is the bond that binds two families together.
· Save lovely flower buds from wilting and dying.
· Less fortunate girls need our help and support.
· If your mother was not allowed to be born and murdered, where in the world would he/she come from?
Video about A Mom And Her 19-Year-Old Daughter Killed 5 Family Members
You can see more content about A Mom And Her 19-Year-Old Daughter Killed 5 Family Members on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about A Mom And Her 19-Year-Old Daughter Killed 5 Family Members
If you have any questions about A Mom And Her 19-Year-Old Daughter Killed 5 Family Members, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article A Mom And Her 19-Year-Old Daughter Killed 5 Family Members was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article A Mom And Her 19-Year-Old Daughter Killed 5 Family Members helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles A Mom And Her 19-Year-Old Daughter Killed 5 Family Members
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords A Mom And Her 19-Year-Old Daughter Killed 5 Family Members
A Mom And Her 19-Year-Old Daughter Killed 5 Family Members
way A Mom And Her 19-Year-Old Daughter Killed 5 Family Members
tutorial A Mom And Her 19-Year-Old Daughter Killed 5 Family Members
A Mom And Her 19-Year-Old Daughter Killed 5 Family Members free
#Female #Child #Pride #Country #Curse #Society