You are searching about Compared With When They Were Only 20 Years Old 60-Year-Olds, today we will share with you article about Compared With When They Were Only 20 Years Old 60-Year-Olds was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Compared With When They Were Only 20 Years Old 60-Year-Olds is useful to you.
7 Business Development Marketing Tips For Social Media
You’ll hear a lot of marketing experts telling everyone to use social media as part of their promotional marketing mix. The internet is full of information about using Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites. Much has been written about how using social media can help boost your brand image and how social media can generate web traffic to your main business website.
Remember, social networking is a marketing tool that is only effective when used correctly to promote your business.
The key question for businesses is “How do you leverage social media to generate real revenue and customers?” In today’s digitally connected society, your customers will be active on social networking sites regardless of age, gender or economic status.
Here are some recent usage stats on social media usage that will grab the attention of businesses:
- 68% of small businesses will increase their social marketing efforts in the next year
- 56% of Twitter users say they use the microblogging site for business or work-related purposes
- Over 40% of people ‘friend’ or ‘like’ a brand/company on Facebook or MySpace
- 20% of tweets are about commercial products
- 46% of Facebook users say they talk about or recommend products on Facebook
- 44% of Twitter users have recommended a product
- Social Media Plays a Big Role in Holiday Shopping – 28% of Shoppers Say Social Media Has Influenced Their Purchases
On the Facebook site only:
- More than 400 million active users
- 50% of active users log into Facebook on any given day
- The average user has 130 friends
- People spend over 500 billion minutes on Facebook every month
- More than 160 million pages, groups and events people interact with
- Average user connects to 60 pages, groups and events
- Average user creates 70 pieces of content per month
- Men and women use social networking sites almost equally (47% vs. 53%)
- 61% of Facebook users are above middle age, with an average age of 37
- 18- to 24-year-olds don’t dominate any particular social networking site; they’re all over the place
- Over 25 billion pieces of content are shared monthly (web links, news stories, blog posts, notes, photo albums, etc.)
Your business’ participation in social networking should be self-evident, however, many businesses will continue to build social media sites without making the effort to engage and participate in the groups their potential customers use.
To use social networks successfully, your business must find out how long your prospects spend on these sites so that you can engage with them where they like and not where you like or aren’t used to. Engaging and participating in their social network will form a platform from which to build relationships with interested communities. This in turn will provide a new channel for customer acquisition, leveraging the share and like features of the social networking world. This “sharing” is equivalent to word of mouth in traditional marketing.
Here are 7 business development marketing tips for using social media:
1. Go where the customer is, not where you feel comfortable
To find your customers on social networking sites, consider the following:
- Conduct research among your customers or potential customers.
- Analyze and monitor traffic on social networking sites to discover how and where customers share information about your business and competitors.
- Check out marketing studies or statistics on the usage and demographics of different social media sites.
2. Participation and interaction
Social media engagement is a conversation, and your participation in social networking groups and communities is at the heart of relationship building. Your value as a participant is determined by the value you provide to the community as a whole.You can do this by freely sharing relevant, interesting and useful information
3. Research competitors’ activities
You need to gather competitive information to aid your efforts. Perform the following competitive analysis of your top five competitors using social media:
- social networking sites they are active in
- the type of content they post
- Number and type of followers, followers and views
- Promoted Products, Programs or Events
4. Post offers and shows exclusive to your social networking channels
You must value your social media with exclusive offers from these promotional channels. This will entice potential customers to share offers with their network that other marketing channels cannot.
For example, offer your social media channels exclusive offers, such as discount coupons or vouchers.
5. Social media engagement requires authenticity and transparency
The words “authenticity” and “transparency” are a bit overused today, however, these are the cornerstones of social networking success. Be a real human being in your interactions. This is the basis for building trust and connections with real people in social media groups and online.
6. Find value opportunities for sales through social networks
Take this opportunity to leverage social media to sell your products and/or services by offering relevant items that are valuable to your followers. Make it easy for them to buy from these social media channels.
7. Always test and improve based on the results generated
Social media programs as a marketing channel are not exempt from testing and refining your messages and offers. Before releasing a program to your entire channel, you must diligently test it, gather results, and analyze how to improve.
Apply these 7 marketing tips for using social media to lay the foundation for you to successfully build and grow your business using these communication channels.
Video about Compared With When They Were Only 20 Years Old 60-Year-Olds
You can see more content about Compared With When They Were Only 20 Years Old 60-Year-Olds on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Compared With When They Were Only 20 Years Old 60-Year-Olds
If you have any questions about Compared With When They Were Only 20 Years Old 60-Year-Olds, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Compared With When They Were Only 20 Years Old 60-Year-Olds was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Compared With When They Were Only 20 Years Old 60-Year-Olds helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Compared With When They Were Only 20 Years Old 60-Year-Olds
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Compared With When They Were Only 20 Years Old 60-Year-Olds
Compared With When They Were Only 20 Years Old 60-Year-Olds
way Compared With When They Were Only 20 Years Old 60-Year-Olds
tutorial Compared With When They Were Only 20 Years Old 60-Year-Olds
Compared With When They Were Only 20 Years Old 60-Year-Olds free
#Business #Development #Marketing #Tips #Social #Media