You are searching about Describe An Average Day In The Life Of 10-Year-Old You, today we will share with you article about Describe An Average Day In The Life Of 10-Year-Old You was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Describe An Average Day In The Life Of 10-Year-Old You is useful to you.
Develop A Winner’s Mindset – 10 Steps To Re-Engineer Your Mind for Success, Money and Satisfaction
For years, I’ve studied gurus who seemed to have it all—success, great family life, superb health, exciting lives, unbridled joy. I studied their methods and strategies and, following Tony Robbins’ advice, imitated their behavior.
There have been times in my life when extraordinary success has been achieved; during those times, it seems effortless. I’ve also been through times when nothing seems to be working, when everything is working, when I frankly feel like my dreams are just a figment of my imagination.
During “downtime,” I went back to the drawing board, reading and researching everything I could find about the missing pieces of the puzzle. Obviously, I’ve had personal and professional success on many occasions, so what went wrong now? What did I do? what do i need to change? The obvious question is, “If I’ve been successful a few times, I must have the mentality to succeed, don’t I?”
The Big Secret: A winning mindset is an “inside job” that you have to work on moment by moment, thought by thought. Having a successful life mindset is a lifetime commitment. Think of your mind as your “mental gym”, just like you attend a muscle-building gym, it requires you to attend regularly for consistent and better results. When I stopped working on my “inner thoughts,” success disappeared and was replaced by a series of struggles and failures.
So how do you develop and maintain a winning mindset? Allow me to share some stories with you, followed by some information and techniques I have discovered that can help you create the mindset to create the life you want.
But first, I have a gift for you. This gift was given to me many years ago by a friend, Marie Barcus. Mary, the widow of a paranormal researcher at Duke University, was an attractive woman I met at a local spa. We were having dinner and I guess my tone was negative about something. Mary interrupted me to tell me the story.
Mary herself was at her home, complaining to her husband, Ryan, about an incident she had seen on the news. Lane stopped her and said, “Mary, would you be okay if someone came to our front door, walked into the living room, and dumped a bucket of dirt on the floor?”
Mary replied, “Of course not.”
“So,” Lane replied, “why would you let someone else put dirt into the head of the hour? Mary, I’m going to give you a present. I’m going to give you a Potter to stand at the door of your head. I want you to imagine your porter standing there, and whenever a negative thought tries to enter, just see your porter raise his hand to stop that thought from entering your mind.”
Mary smiled and told me the story. For years, she said, whenever a negative thought came up in her conversation with her husband, Ryan, he would simply look at her and remind her softly, “Mary, Potter is standing at your door.”
I think that experience was one of the most important lessons of my life. I didn’t know then how powerful our minds are, I didn’t even know I could actively monitor them, but now, 25+ years later, with the advent of quantum physics and the knowledge we gain from science and spirituality, it is clear Our thoughts and emotions are part of the reality we create, and here’s the key: we are in control.
So what’s the best way to develop and maintain a “success mindset”?here are some
Skills and behaviors that will help you.
1. First, start by listening to your thoughts and words. To build a winning mindset, you need to know what must be upgraded in your mental library. The biggest obstacles to a successful mindset have to do with awareness, beliefs, and even subconscious programming that you’re not aware of.
2. Be aware of the beliefs that may be driving you. It’s a technique. On a piece of paper, draw a line down the middle. On the left, write an affirmation like “I’m rich now.” On the right side of the line, immediately without censoring what you have written, write your response.
They might look like this:
- I’ll never be rich, who am I kidding?
- I can’t be rich and spiritual at the same time. I choose spirit.
- Some people are born rich; I am not one of them.
- Rich people are superficial – I don’t want to be that.
- I just don’t have what it takes to get rich.
- I wasn’t smart enough, uneducated, unmotivated, or smart enough.
3. Once you have identified your limiting beliefs, work on them one by one to reframe your more desirable beliefs. Whenever you catch yourself thinking about one of these limiting thoughts, take on the challenge and replace it.
Example: I’ll never be rich, who am I kidding?
Alternative: There’s no reason I can’t be rich. People from all walks of life became very rich. There is no universal rule that I cannot be one of them. Of course, I can be rich. I just need to start researching the best way to do this.
“Poverty is not about having no money or things, it’s about mentality. Being rich is not about being rich or having nothing, it’s about mentality.” Randy Gage
4. How do you effectively reprogram? When I study people who I consider successful, I notice that many of them have reprogrammed themselves through the use of psychocybernetic techniques. Dan Kennedy, one of the most influential marketers and trainers in the world, once stuttered and was held back by it. He embraced psychocybernetics, which, as he puts it, “redesigned my self-esteem.” Now he is a multi-millionaire helping others become multi-millionaires. He also has a rich personal life, loves horse racing, and travels the world speaking in front of hundreds of thousands of people.
Psychocybernetics helps you reprogram your mind to be successful – both on a conscious level and on a deeper subconscious level. As you’ll read below, when you program from a deeper level of thinking, your results are faster and more effective.
5. Learn to meditate. It is estimated that the deep mind-level programming you achieve in deep meditation or hypnosis is 100 times more powerful than the conscious mind-level programming. Learn to meditate and then learn to program your new beliefs and desires from those deeper, calmer levels of the mind.
6. Visually plan your conscious and subconscious: 3X5 cards, vision boards, frontal images. Chicken Soup for the Soul’s Jack Canfield is now a multi-millionaire (yes – two multiples.) He still regularly uses vision to plan his thoughts. Be good to him, and be good to me!
personal story. How 3X5 cards increased his business from $300,000 to $18 million. My friend Dennis is a real estate agent in Denver. I met him 30 years ago when he was a new realtor and I was a new loan officer. The average house price back then was $18,000 (dating me now isn’t it?) Anyway, the first day I met Dennis, I noticed a 3X5 card under the glass top of his desk that said: 300,000 Dollar. I asked him what that was for, and he said, “That’s the number of properties I want to sell in my first year.” (Of course, that’s about 17 or 1.5 homes a month, based on prices at the time.)
Now Dennis doesn’t believe in anything mystical, so what he does is puts the card out there so his subconscious mind can see it, and starts working on making that happen.
Last year, almost 30 years later, I walked into Dennis’s office and there was $18 million written on a 3X5 card under the glass top of his desk. And he surpassed that! The power to program your subconscious mind with vision every day is very powerful!
7. One size bigger. Get into the company of people higher up the food chain than you. Listen to their thoughts, get to know their energies, and watch how they react to their environment. Now you may not understand the concept of “energy”, but we now know from science that it is a vibrating universe.
When you are in the vibratory field of successful people, you resonate with them and your vibration levels up. This is why so many successful people have regular mastermind groups – so they can help each other continue to grow.
In Itzhak Bentov’s book, “Tracking the Wild Pendulum,” He described a grandfather clock experiment. Two clocks are placed in the same room and their pendulums are out of sync. Within days, their pendulums were swinging in perfect harmony! What’s even more exciting is that with each new grandfather clock brought into the room, the pendulums are synchronized in hours rather than days!
It is said that you will be the sum of the five people you spend the most time with. Look around. Is it enough? If not, upgrade your acquaintances.
This includes your work environment. If you’re in a toxic work environment, get a new job! get out of there! The longer you stay in a negative environment, the more your vibration will weaken. What’s more, the less you can believe that you can create something better, or even conceive it.
A toxic office environment doesn’t just steal your creativity, it steals your spirit.
8. This is another powerful technique for raising your awareness and mindset. Whenever you catch yourself having a negative thought, ask yourself, “Is this what I want to create?” If not, immediately change the thought and replace it with one that creates what you want!
It’s a technique similar to the “porter standing at your door,” and it’s so effective because you instantly pick up a new idea.
9. What if you feel that you are not worthy of your wishes? Here is my answer. It is your divine right to live a divine life experience. Furthermore, you have been endowed with special gifts and talents that no one else on this planet has, and it is your responsibility to develop and share those gifts! It’s not about worth, it’s about your duty to do your best and be the best you can be.
So, the next time you have a question about worth, ask yourself this question: “Does the Creator of this vast universe think that I am worth less than any other divine being? Do messages critical of my parents, bosses, or colleagues Reflects my worth?” The divine truth of who am I? “
In a recent meditation, I heard the words, “Don’t steal from God.” I realized that something inside of me was telling me to go to work, unleash my talents, turn off the TV, and honor the wonderful things I got by giving back Gift. Recognize your spiritual source and live from it. Give it your all and one day you’ll be surprised how much that is!
10. Pay attention to your health, eat healthy food with high vibration, and avoid toxic food, drink, thought and behavior. Send the message to your inner self that you are taking care of yourself and that you deserve optimal health. Your subconscious mind gets the message and continues to help you upgrade the outer parts of your life.
Bonus tip: stay away from TV and news! Most planning is negative, reduces your creativity, and you end up wasting all the time you could have spent creating a better life.
Let me ask you a question: how old are you? Suppose you are 40 years old. That means you’ve lived 350,400 hours! Now, if you watch 2 hours of TV a day from the age of 8, that’s 23,360 hours! That’s the equivalent of 11 years of 40 hours a week of full-time work!
Here are some things you could have used this time to:
- get another degree
- learn a new language
- learn to play an instrument
- Learn to scuba dive or sail
- learn to fly
- write your inner book
- volunteer to help the less fortunate
- climb the mountain that calls you
- Create a passive income stream so you can travel to those exotic islands
- Add more content to your memory book!
Life is a journey of choice. You are the chooser. Choose to live the divine life you were born with!
Video about Describe An Average Day In The Life Of 10-Year-Old You
You can see more content about Describe An Average Day In The Life Of 10-Year-Old You on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Describe An Average Day In The Life Of 10-Year-Old You
If you have any questions about Describe An Average Day In The Life Of 10-Year-Old You, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Describe An Average Day In The Life Of 10-Year-Old You was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Describe An Average Day In The Life Of 10-Year-Old You helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Describe An Average Day In The Life Of 10-Year-Old You
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Describe An Average Day In The Life Of 10-Year-Old You
Describe An Average Day In The Life Of 10-Year-Old You
way Describe An Average Day In The Life Of 10-Year-Old You
tutorial Describe An Average Day In The Life Of 10-Year-Old You
Describe An Average Day In The Life Of 10-Year-Old You free
#Develop #Winners #Mindset #Steps #ReEngineer #Mind #Success #Money #Satisfaction