You are searching about Do I Need To Add Screen-Reader-Text To My Old Theme, today we will share with you article about Do I Need To Add Screen-Reader-Text To My Old Theme was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Do I Need To Add Screen-Reader-Text To My Old Theme is useful to you.
6 More Free Steps To Making Money Online
If you have read my previous articles, you know that the purpose of these articles is to teach you how to start making money online without spending any money.
This is the second post in this series, and this time we’ll be talking about having your own blog. Once you have traffic, there are many ways to make money, and your blog will bring you traffic. The income we are going to look at today will be from Google Adsense.
There are many benefits to having a blog, including low cost (or free), resources to help you get traffic to your blog, and the fact that you can provide your blog as an RSS feed. An RSS feed will allow readers to automatically receive your updates into their RSS readers.
Let’s start our 6 steps.
1. Create your blog. You will need to decide what to blog about. You should decide on a topic and name your blog appropriately.
There are many free ways to start a blog and host it for free. We’ll be using Blogger.com to create our first blog.
Blogger will let you start a blog for free, they’ll host it for free, and they’ll ping the search engines every time you update, which means you’ll be searched for and found.
Go to blogger.com and click the button on the homepage labeled “Create a Blog Now” and follow the step-by-step instructions Blogger provides.
Some key settings you need to get right are:
- “Host your blog on Blogger” = Yes
- ‘Add your blog to our list’ = yes
- ‘Ping Weblogs.com’ = Yes
- ‘Publish Site Feed’ = Yes
2. Write some content. Before we can move forward, there must be some information on the website, which means some input from you. Some of these articles, which you can write yourself, and which refer to sites of interest to your readers, can be published using the Google Toolbar.
You can download the Google Toolbar for free at toolbar.google.com. The toolbar includes a Blogger button. When you visit a site that your readers are interested in, you can highlight the appropriate text and click the Blogger button. The content will then be added to your blog along with a link back to the site.
3. Once you have something, like a week’s worth of blogging with 1 or 2 entries a day, you can apply for an AdSense account. When you log into Blogger, you’ll see an invitation to join Adsense. Use this link and apply for an account.
You can find all about AdSense on the AdSense page, but basically you get Google ads on your website and get paid when visitors click on them.
Google will decide which ads to show on your site based on the content it finds there.
You should be aware that Google will reject your application if your site is deemed content-free. No one outside of Google knows the exact rules for this.
Once logged into your blog, you’ll see one of the tabs at the top of the screen labeled “Templates.” Click here. You’ll need to know a little HTML to help find the right place to paste your Google code. But with a little experimentation, you’ll find what works for you. See the resource box at the end of this article for more help.
I suggest that ads need to be seen when the site loads, but shouldn’t be too obvious or take over your site.
4. Write more content. Try to make your content appear regularly, as many directories will check your site regularly, and smarter ones will visit on a schedule based on your update schedule. They will probably determine this within a few hours of your first submission to them. That’s what we’re going to do next.
5. Submit your site to blog and RSS directories. Because you host on Blogger, Weblogs.com has already been notified when you update your blog. (meaning they will automatically be notified every time you create a new entry) You will need to manually submit to various other directories, some of which will require a link to theirs on your site.
You can add these links to the template below your Blogger logo. For a directory listing to help you get started, visit www.themoneyseed.com/rss
6. Keep writing interesting content. Ideally, you want people to come back again and again. As with customers, acquiring new visitors is harder than retaining existing ones. So make it fun, in fact, make it so fun that they can’t help but tell all their friends.
As with most free ways to make money, it takes time to get started, but if you can build a following, you will make money.
Copyright 2004 Darren Power
Video about Do I Need To Add Screen-Reader-Text To My Old Theme
You can see more content about Do I Need To Add Screen-Reader-Text To My Old Theme on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Do I Need To Add Screen-Reader-Text To My Old Theme
If you have any questions about Do I Need To Add Screen-Reader-Text To My Old Theme, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Do I Need To Add Screen-Reader-Text To My Old Theme was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Do I Need To Add Screen-Reader-Text To My Old Theme helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Do I Need To Add Screen-Reader-Text To My Old Theme
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Do I Need To Add Screen-Reader-Text To My Old Theme
Do I Need To Add Screen-Reader-Text To My Old Theme
way Do I Need To Add Screen-Reader-Text To My Old Theme
tutorial Do I Need To Add Screen-Reader-Text To My Old Theme
Do I Need To Add Screen-Reader-Text To My Old Theme free
#Free #Steps #Making #Money #Online