You are searching about Pyschological Approach Of Having A Baby At 20 Years Old, today we will share with you article about Pyschological Approach Of Having A Baby At 20 Years Old was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Pyschological Approach Of Having A Baby At 20 Years Old is useful to you.
Why Black Women May Be Rated Most Attractive
Recently, a journalist, Satoshi Kanazawa, posted an article on Psychology Today touting a study on “Why Black Women Are Rated Less Physically Attractive Than Other Women” and I, among many others, was extremely appalled. First it was the billboard hanging in NYC declaring that the most dangerous place for an African-American child is in the womb. Now this?! So I am here to reject that whole racist and stereotypical article. I’m going to share why in my social and psychological judgment, BLACK WOMEN CAN BE THE WORST OF ALL.
I am sick and tired of all the stereotypes trying to bring down our entire race of women by throwing negative connotations our way. Honestly, black women have been through a lot, and built so much strength over the years. We were beaten and abused by men of our race and other races, we were robbed of our identities, and our pride stripped bare. For many years, even centuries, we had to overcome so much misfortune, pain and misfortune. We had our children taken from us, we were kidnapped from our birth countries, forced into alternative lifestyles, and sold as property. We had to give birth to children, raise them alone, watch them get killed, we were shunned by our own people, devalued by other races, and continue to strive for a better way of life for the next generations of African Americans. . all while finding ways to maintain a sane and stable mind. So with that, I’m here to speak my piece…
Now, I can’t speak for all black women, nor can I speak for all the men who value us. But for those that I do know, I have shared my views with them and they have shared theirs with me. I realized the best qualities of our people and I am so proud. We are not perfect, no race or gender is, but we have so many unrecognized qualities and we deserve our platform to showcase it. That being said, Black Women can be rated the Most Attractive because:
1) Our STRENGTH. We have endured so much and still persist to do better. We do not give up in the face of adversity and fearlessly approach life, no matter how much we have been threatened and devalued.
2) We are so VARIED. We come in all colors, shapes and sizes. Black women are blessed with all different shades, all types of hair, we have no standard size and can be as small or as large as we want, we are fat, curvy, thin, small, slim, large, medium and petite. We are proud of who we are, uniquely and wonderfully made.
3) We have such a unique sense of STYLE and wear our fashions boldly and proudly. We invent new ways to innovate our style. We change the game on so many levels, adding new colors, jewels, accessories and more.
4) Our SKIN is strong and doesn’t just break. We can certainly keep our youth.
5) We are bold and outgoing. We are not afraid to be honest and speak our mind.
6) Our HAIR can do anything. We are the only breed that can pull off any type of hairstyle, be it cut, curly, colored, straight, kinky, braided, bobbed, twisted, long, short, weave or not- we can do it all.
7) We are professional leaders. People of color have led so many industries.. from entertainment, athletics, politics, science, and more, we’ve been innovatively changing the game for years and years. We are creative thinkers who never allow anything to get in the way of our success.
8 ) We are MOTHER and LOVERS and always keep that as our priority. No amount of money or level of our career can take away the priceless role of being a mother or a lover. We understand the value of keeping family first and live to keep that in our blood for years to come.
9) We are as SEXY and SOPHISTICATED as we want to be.
10) We are CONFIDENT, no matter who tries to bring us down, we never stay down.
11) We are FIGHTERS. No matter what challenges stand in our way, we fight to find a way past it. We do not arrange and certainly do not fold.
12) We value our VIEWS. We are always exploring new ways to maintain our body, skin, nails, clothes, weight and hair. We place great value on our fashions and appearance, making sure we achieve the look that best represents how we feel inside.
13) We LOVE our men. No matter what we’ve been through with black people, we can’t help but love the fathers, brothers, sons and male partners in our lives. We honor them and hold them in such high regard– until they destroy it of course– and yet we love them unconditionally. Even without the looks, money, time, and physical or emotional attention we ask of them, we can’t help but love the men in our lives. We understand their struggle and try to be the support and strength they need.
14) We find ways to EDUCATE ourselves even when education is not readily available.
15) We find ways to MAKE MONEY when we reach our lowest points. We use heads and are never satisfied with being broken.
16) We live, love and LAUGH. We like to hang out, be with family, be out on the town, and enjoy the joys that life has to offer in our various ways.
17) We have FAITH. Although we all may have chosen different paths to our faith, we have a spiritual relationship with God that gives us the strength to continue to persevere through every challenge that comes our way.
18 ) We are TALENTED. We sing, we dance, we act, we play instruments, we play ball, we write, we draw, we walk, we swim, we draw, and basically we find in ourselves some valuable ability that we can one day call talent.
19) We are OPEN and are not biased towards other races of shows, music, movies, books, people, etc. We were not brought up to be this way, but understand how we are viewed by others and are always aware. of that. We keep an open mind to everyone else as we try to maintain our pride and defenses in the midst of other races.
20) We respect ourselves. We will never allow anyone to degrade our race to our face. We respect ourselves and our people and will always stand for our cultural rights. We love ourselves no matter what we have been conditioned to think and feel about being black. We honor our ancestors and all their struggles seen and unseen. We believe in our achievement, our success, and our race to ever overcome all our adversities. We know what respect is and we demand it.
What do you think makes Black Women attractive? Feel free to agree or disagree with me here…
Video about Pyschological Approach Of Having A Baby At 20 Years Old
You can see more content about Pyschological Approach Of Having A Baby At 20 Years Old on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Pyschological Approach Of Having A Baby At 20 Years Old
If you have any questions about Pyschological Approach Of Having A Baby At 20 Years Old, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Pyschological Approach Of Having A Baby At 20 Years Old was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Pyschological Approach Of Having A Baby At 20 Years Old helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Pyschological Approach Of Having A Baby At 20 Years Old
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Pyschological Approach Of Having A Baby At 20 Years Old
Pyschological Approach Of Having A Baby At 20 Years Old
way Pyschological Approach Of Having A Baby At 20 Years Old
tutorial Pyschological Approach Of Having A Baby At 20 Years Old
Pyschological Approach Of Having A Baby At 20 Years Old free
#Black #Women #Rated #Attractive