You are searching about Recipes Ideas For Food For A 10 Month Old Baby, today we will share with you article about Recipes Ideas For Food For A 10 Month Old Baby was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Recipes Ideas For Food For A 10 Month Old Baby is useful to you.
11 Odd But Practical Uses For An EziDri Food Dehydrator
Sure, they make great fruit rolls and great dehydrated mushrooms and beef, but what else can you use your EziDri food for?
BE CREATIVE! Or heed the old adage that necessity is the mother of invention. The best way to get your money’s worth out of any kitchen appliance is to actually use it! Read on for other useful ways you can make your EziDri food work.
1. DRYING DOUGH: If you make your own dough, you will know that if it has any moisture in it before storage, it will soften quite quickly. You can dry it efficiently and quickly in your EziDri dehydrator. Dry for 2 to 4 hours on medium and store in airtight containers. Remember, you can make the most amazing pasta dough by hand, or even with a bread machine, and instead of using water as moisture content, use vegetable juices such as carrot, spinach or chili. Or, add homemade vegetable powders to create flavor and interest. Use the spaghetti or fettuccine extrusion nozzles on the Samson 6-In-1 or the Oscar Vitalmax Juicer … how easy is that?
2. ROLLED PASTA: You can actually dry cooked pasta in your EziDri dehydrator and break it into bite-sized pieces before storing in airtight containers. When you need it, simply rehydrate in a bowl of boiling water and it only takes 2 to 3 minutes. Great for when you have leftover meals and you want to stretch them a little further without a lot of extra effort. Or, take camping and hiking trips. Big carbs, no complicated preparation!
3. REFRESH CRISTS: Don’t waste money on crackers, crackers, chips, or even cereal that’s past its freshest state. If you find that they are a bit stale, recreate them by placing them in a single layer on the EziDri drying trays and turn on for about an hour on medium.
4. HUMIDIFIER: If you find that the air in your home is quite dry, especially during the colder months, you can actually use your EziDri dehydrator to humidify it back to a more comfortable condition. Place a few containers of water in the trays of your EziDri and turn on high. As the water evaporates, the air will become wetter.
5. AIRFRESHENER: You will notice when you use your EziDri dehydrator that the air is filled with the aromas of whatever you are drying. Well did you know that you can deliberately use your EziDri to perfume the atmosphere in your home? By simply placing aromatic fruits or botanicals in the dehydrator, you can create a beautiful perfume, without any of the chemicals used in commercial air fresheners. Try citrus, lavender or various herbs.
6. AROMATHERAPY: Yes, it’s even an aromatherapy diffuser! Place some non-toxic branches or aromatic plants on the trays of your EziDri dehydrator and turn to medium. Stale bread moistened with water will help diffuse the scent of vanilla essence. Lavender, rosemary and rose petals are all delightful.
7. BREADS: Whenever you have bread that you don’t eat, it’s a shame to throw it away. Dry it in your EziDri food dehydrator and when it’s steep, either crush it by hand or give it a quick run in your food processor. While you’re at it, you can add herbs or citrus zest that you may have dried beforehand, or vegetable powders to add extra flavor. Flavored breadcrumbs are perfect for chicken, fish fillets or veal cutlets, and great for filling recipes.
8. POT POURRI: Tailor your own pot pourri combinations to your tastes and the materials you have on hand. The EziDri food dehydrator is the best tool for the job, because it dries all the elements perfectly, but still allows them to retain their beautiful perfumes. Try a variety of flower petals, fruit peels, pine needles, grasses, herbs, woods and spices.
9. FIRE STARTER: Turn citrus peels into the best – and most aromatic – fire starters you’ve ever used. Citrus fruits do not decompose on compost heaps due to their antibacterial properties and in fact, it prevents the breakdown of the other matter. When you peel citrus fruits, simply cut the skins into strips and dry to a crisp. When you light them, the oils will ignite and burn for a decent amount of time. Without water content, they will burn beautifully.
10. PET ADMISSIONS: Don’t overlook your pooch or kitty cat. Hogs’ trotters and snouts and other meats are very welcome treats when dehydrated; pets love them!
11. SCENTED VEGETABLES POWDER: Finely chop vegetables, spread on a mesh sheet and dehydrate until the vegetable dries to a crisp. Then pulverize and store in airtight containers. Imagine what you can do with these! Try carrots, whole heads of celery, garlic, onion, red or green peppers and more. Add the powders to soups, salad dressings, bread dough, your favorite beef marinade or whatever else your imagination conjures up.
So you see, EziDri food dehydrators are very valuable devices. You will have a lot of fun trying new ideas and seeing what new things you can create. Available in three models: the Classic Daily, the Snackmaker and the big brother of all, the Ultra FD1000.
Video about Recipes Ideas For Food For A 10 Month Old Baby
You can see more content about Recipes Ideas For Food For A 10 Month Old Baby on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Recipes Ideas For Food For A 10 Month Old Baby
If you have any questions about Recipes Ideas For Food For A 10 Month Old Baby, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Recipes Ideas For Food For A 10 Month Old Baby was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Recipes Ideas For Food For A 10 Month Old Baby helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Recipes Ideas For Food For A 10 Month Old Baby
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Recipes Ideas For Food For A 10 Month Old Baby
Recipes Ideas For Food For A 10 Month Old Baby
way Recipes Ideas For Food For A 10 Month Old Baby
tutorial Recipes Ideas For Food For A 10 Month Old Baby
Recipes Ideas For Food For A 10 Month Old Baby free
#Odd #Practical #EziDri #Food #Dehydrator