You are searching about Should A 5 Week Old Baby Sleep Through The Night, today we will share with you article about Should A 5 Week Old Baby Sleep Through The Night was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Should A 5 Week Old Baby Sleep Through The Night is useful to you.
Overcoming The Yummy-Mummy Syndrome
You are a new mom – congratulations!
From what I’ve heard, been told and seen, having a baby is a life-changing experience with lots of multi-tasking responsibilities. But with the long nights and days, endless feedings, very little sleep and nappy changes in between – there are also many priceless moments and milestones along the way.
With our celebrity obsessed society, there also comes a downside. The term yummy-mummy entered the scene and whoever came up with this terminology put a lot of pressure on women to be just that!
I couldn’t think of anything worse than feeling the pressure to lose weight after giving birth and looking like you have it all together. Unless you’ve been genetically blessed like Gisele Bundchen or Heidi Klum, who graced the catwalk weeks after giving birth, then “bouncing back” to your previous weight could be a big task for your body. Not only that, celebrities also have a helping hand to go about their daily tasks and somehow miraculously restore their body and image after giving birth, allowing them to look polished when they step out again.
Can you imagine the sheer joy of millions of women who would have breathed a sigh of relief when Jessica Alba recently announced that her “…breasts are saggy, I have cellulite, my hips are bigger… every actress out there. is more beautiful than me.” Oh, I think I just heard everyone sigh and roll their eyes.
I have not been in the position of the latter – but feel that I already did, from listening to friends and colleagues conversations about the rude awakening of life after the birth of the baby. Some have a personal trainer on speed dial, others have made counting calories seem like a religion. Kudos to those moms who allow mother nature to take its course and allow their bodies to return to what it was or accept their new form.
But one could also argue that the last thing on a new mom’s agenda is being body conscious when they should be spending their waking hours with the baby. The great news is that you’re allowed to take some time to regroup, even if a few hours of “Me” time resonates with some form of guilt.
Here are some tips on maintenance and transitional wardrobes gathered, thanks to some of the big moms I spoke with. With these, you will definitely have time to treat yourself to coffee, cake and a magazine! Remember, every body is beautiful.
1. Keep your makeup routine simple: tinted moisturizer can be applied on the go, and unlike foundation, doesn’t need to be applied perfectly. This will give you the color and shine you need when you’re in a hurry.
2. Tinted lip gloss: you don’t need a mirror to put this on. Alternatively apply red lipstick for instant confidence.
3. Keep your nails short and keep your polish neutral – you’ll look groomed all the time.
4. Printed tops will hide any stains, and choose materials that don’t need ironing. Go for a tunic style to create a longer silhouette. Add a pair of leggings and flat shoes for a comfortable yet smart daytime look.
5. Shape wear underwear: for instant confidence and for a seamless finish under your clothes.
6. Having a bad hair day? Why not put your hair up and add some sparkly accessories from clips to headbands.
7. Go for comfortable clothes and don’t try to fit into your old clothes – you’ll just feel worse. These will give you that added bump you want to camouflage.
8. Comfortable shoes – Unless you’re a famous mom and want to make sure you look great for the paparazzi, pushing a cart in heels can be a little awkward (unless you’re Sarah Jessica Parker of course).
9. Dry shampoo is a life saver and great for between washes.
10. Dark sunnies for those long nights you stayed up trying to hide your under-eye bags.
11. Tint your lashes so you never have to worry about reapplying mascara. You’ll be ready to go at any time.
12. Keep cuts simple. Find a great tailored blazer that you can wear with jeans to make you look polished in an instant.
13. Splurge on something nice; you don’t just need to buy baby-related items. Invest in a lovely bag big enough for bub and mum’s stuff – nappies and all!
14. Last but not least, go out with the girls!
And more good news, the better you feel, the better time you’ll have with your loved ones, who will love you for it. Now that’s what I call a Happy Mummy!
Video about Should A 5 Week Old Baby Sleep Through The Night
You can see more content about Should A 5 Week Old Baby Sleep Through The Night on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Should A 5 Week Old Baby Sleep Through The Night
If you have any questions about Should A 5 Week Old Baby Sleep Through The Night, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Should A 5 Week Old Baby Sleep Through The Night was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Should A 5 Week Old Baby Sleep Through The Night helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Should A 5 Week Old Baby Sleep Through The Night
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Should A 5 Week Old Baby Sleep Through The Night
Should A 5 Week Old Baby Sleep Through The Night
way Should A 5 Week Old Baby Sleep Through The Night
tutorial Should A 5 Week Old Baby Sleep Through The Night
Should A 5 Week Old Baby Sleep Through The Night free
#Overcoming #YummyMummy #Syndrome