You are searching about The Family Of A 14-Year-Old Client With Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, today we will share with you article about The Family Of A 14-Year-Old Client With Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic The Family Of A 14-Year-Old Client With Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is useful to you.
Alternative Therapy For Mental Problems
Alternative Therapies for Autism
This page is designed to help you research finding help and solutions that improve the symptoms of autism. You can use this reference page to search for more and various therapies that have helped others. New products and theories appear all the time.
There are many different therapies that have helped many people with “mental issues”, from ADD/ADHD/Autism to depression, and even schizophrenia. Some (such as EEG Biofeedback (aka Neurofeedback (NFB)) or End Point Titration (EPT) or Hyperbaric (oxygen tanks), etc) that now have cheap substitutes are not included. Google these “names” if information is desired about them.
1. The newest and certainly the least expensive “brain training” method is the Neuroliminal Training (NT) system. This has now been shown to be an excellent and inexpensive alternative to both the very expensive Neurofeedback (NFB) training and Hyperbaric Oxygen. Results are very similar to Neurofeedback (both EEG and HEG BF). For a fraction of the cost of those, it offers an affordable and much better alternative to Ritalin and other dangerous drugs for middle and low income families who simply cannot afford Neurofeedback or Hyperbaric. Both NFB and NT work to eliminate allergenic affects causing mental problems of all kinds.
2. Allergens are almost always part of all “brain problems”, There is a simple and free (except for some detective work) way to detect them. Even if you use the NT or NFB Training, this is a good idea!
3. For the ADD to Autism continuum (as well as depression and schizophrenia), there is a good possibility that mercury used in infant or childhood vaccines (or other toxic minerals) may be the real underlying problem. These mineral toxins MUST be chelated out of the body. There are various old and new methods of doing this:
a. Vitamin C in large doses: This has two benefits; it is relatively cheap, and it is good for general health. In my previous practice, I used it with excellent success in many schizophrenic cases. In general, it is very safe, unless the patient has a corn allergy (not so unusual). For smaller children, I would recommend 1 gram (1000 mg) at each meal per 40 pounds per child. An overdose only causes diarrhea, and it may be necessary to work up to this amount if this occurs. If a corn allergy is suspected, then use Calcium Ascorbate, either in powder or pill form. I buy the cheapest form of Ascorbic Acid from Cosco, but my wife (with a corn allergy) has to use the Calcium Ascorbate.
b. Injection of a chelating chemical: a therapy where a chelating drug (EDTA) is injected into a vein over an hour or so in a clinic office. This is also quite expensive. Not recommended.
c. Zeolite in liquid form: A newer method taken by mouth (and relatively expensive). This is actually a form of lava rock that is very porous, and this porosity attracts heavy metals (mercury, lead, copper, etc.) binds to it, and carries it out through the urine/kidney route. The reports are great, but it is marketed through a type of MultiLevelMarketing (MLM) scheme that makes it more expensive. Base retail price is about $50, but if you become a distributor, it drops to $33 or more. You can get more details by Googling “zeolite”.
d. Glutathione Supplements: There is a (new to me) supplement specifically designed to raise glutathione levels in the body. Glutathione is a natural combination of amino acids that is a powerful antioxidant with several other interesting properties:
It is an important part of the immune system often overlooked by scientists. Glutathione detoxifies the body by drawing out poisons, including mercury and other toxic minerals. (Similar to chelation, but most other toxins as well as minerals.) It is not well absorbed when taken as a direct supplement. This is important because there are many supplements that contain glutathione that are generally ineffective.
Low levels of glutathione are found in all autistic children, as well as many other sick or toxic people. These low levels do not allow excretion well. This explains why hair, blood and urine tests for mercury (and other minerals) do not show exactly what is stored in the body.
Supplemental program price – $85 for a 28-day supply. Again not cheap, but this seems to be worth the price if you can afford it.
4. There is a company that recommends a special “Body Ecology Diet”, This has had good success with autism and almost all other health problems. It includes many products designed to effectively make the human body work better and more efficiently. It includes some very good probiotics as well as others that help eliminate yeast overgrowth and the “Leaky Gut Syndrome”. Again, not cheap, but worth it if it’s affordable for your family.
5. What do digestive enzymes have to do with ADD/ADHD and autism? “Leaky gut syndrome” produces more allergy/sensitivity, and enzymes with meals break down the food better reducing the need for the “leaky gut.” This has helped many ADD/ADHD as well as autistic persons.
a. There is a bulletin board sponsored by Kirkman Labs that has a special digestive enzymes forum. Subscribe at: [email protected]
b. Another company that has a great line of enzymes is New Beginnings. In addition to the enzymes, they have many Gluten/Casein Free Nutritional Supplements, and a “purified source” of cholesterol (see below).
6. At the recent Orlando conference, I also learned that many motorists have low cholesterol, and supplementing with two egg yolks a day can improve many symptoms. This is definitely easy and cheap to try. If the person has an allergy to eggs (not uncommon), then “purified” cholesterol can be obtained from the New Beginnings supplier above, which is non-allergenic.
7. For autistic (and ADD/ADHD) children, there is a lot of evidence that a gluten-free and dairy-free diet can help a lot. Google gfcf for more information. (The Caveman Diet above includes this and many more of the commonly allergenic foods. Try it for a week or so, then switch to gfcf.)
8. The latest research also shows that supplementing with fish oil can dramatically improve the problems of ADD-Autism. I use Our Health Co-op’s salmon fish oil. This health food store based website is one of the best for quality and price. (I have no financial interest in this company or Solgar, but I do buy several supplements from them.)
9. There is a drug therapy called LDN (Low Dose Naltrexone). While it is a drug, it appears that in low doses, it can significantly reduce many disease problems.org Some good results for motorists have been reported. (symptoms) in autism, HIV/AIDS, cancers, etc.
10. Another new nutritional “therapy” consists of supplemental glyconutrients. A company called Mannotech markets these through MLM (which I hate), and they apparently help with some ADD-Autism symptoms. For more details on glyconutrients – a new found essential nutrient – check out both Mannotech and glyconutrients via google.
11. There is also a therapy technique called EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), which has also shown some good results with ADD/ADHD, depression, etc. This was put together by Gary Craig.
12. Some have had good results with NAET (Nambudripad Allergy Elimination Technique). However, results are mixed, and Dr. Nambudripad has been unhappy with many therapists who do not follow her technique carefully.
13. There is a system similar to NAET called Bioset. There is a book “Food Allergy Cure” by Dr. Ellen Cutler that explains using Bioset to eliminate allergies. This can also be done at home, as the book explains “How”. Check your local library and see if they can order it for you, or you can probably get it from Amazon.com. Google Bioset.
14. Do not forget a very important way to improve all mental “diseases”. Help resolve “leaky gut syndrome” by cleansing the gut and supplementing with a good vitamin/mineral regimen. This should be a first step.
15. Finally, one of the oldest, cheapest and most effective “remedies” of all – magnesium! It has been known for years as the “soothing chemical”. In our culture we rarely get enough and this deficiency can make many mental problems worse. It’s safe, as if you overdose, like vitamin C, you just get diarrhea!. Milk of Magnesia and Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulfate) are two very old good products that are often overlooked today. Especially for autistic and ADHD children, try baths using Epsom Salts. It has helped many children and adults. I prefer Magnesium Citrate daily for supplemental use. I get this from the Health Cooperative mentioned above.
There is also a lot of free information on my website “drbate.com”, and you can get a free copy of the full book “The Health Revolution” by signing up for my free newsletter on that home page.
Video about The Family Of A 14-Year-Old Client With Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
You can see more content about The Family Of A 14-Year-Old Client With Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about The Family Of A 14-Year-Old Client With Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
If you have any questions about The Family Of A 14-Year-Old Client With Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article The Family Of A 14-Year-Old Client With Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article The Family Of A 14-Year-Old Client With Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles The Family Of A 14-Year-Old Client With Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords The Family Of A 14-Year-Old Client With Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
The Family Of A 14-Year-Old Client With Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
way The Family Of A 14-Year-Old Client With Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
tutorial The Family Of A 14-Year-Old Client With Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
The Family Of A 14-Year-Old Client With Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder free
#Alternative #Therapy #Mental #Problems