You are searching about Two Week Old Babies With A Full Heaf Of Hair, today we will share with you article about Two Week Old Babies With A Full Heaf Of Hair was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Two Week Old Babies With A Full Heaf Of Hair is useful to you.
How to Regrow Hair After Chemotherapy
Before you get to know how to regrow hair after chemotherapy, you should at least know what happened behind this. Chemotherapy is the healing process of cancer with an antineoplastic drug or with a combination of such drugs in a standardized treatment procedure. The easier meaning to understand this is that chemotherapy (chemistry) is the use of medicines or drugs to treat cancer. The way this treatment goes is by killing cells that divide rapidly. The cells include cells in the bone, marrow, digestive tract and follicles. One of the most regular side effects of chemotherapy is alopecia or is commonly called hair loss.
The extensive loss is caused by the drugs that destroy rapidly dividing cells. Thinner hair is also the result of other medications. However, the effects are temporary. It will usually start to grow back in a few weeks after the ultimate treatment, and sometimes the new one tends to curl, which is called a “chemo perm”. In addition, the damaged follicles of the chemistry could result in an indifferent color and texture of it from the previous condition before chemistry. Another worse effect is that the eyebrows and eyelashes could also fall out for several years at regular intervals. Some of you may not believe how this effect could happen, however this information is useful for you to prepare if you experience it.
How to regrow hair after chemo might be the question for the layman who has never endured the disease before. In fact, it is normal for the patients as long as they run the therapy. The use of chemotherapy drugs affects the roots and shaft. Because the effects of the drugs in your body system are still there after chemo, the hair takes some time to pull while the toxins disappear. The first new one, which could be curly or even fine, could be trimmed away as it grows over the next six to twelve months after treatment.
In fact the answer to how to regrow hair after chemotherapy is none. The hair will grow by itself naturally, and the speed of hair development is different between the patients. Therefore, to support the growth, you better take special care for better hair. Here are the tips to keep the growth well after the treatment.
• You should be patient to wait. It takes between two weeks and three months for the hair to grow back after chemotherapy. Usually, the hair that falls out first will grow back the earliest.
• You need to take care of the initial period when your hair starts to grow again. Because the hair might be very delicate and brittle at first.
• You could start washing your hair with a very mild shampoo like baby shampoo or damaged products. A little massage to your scalp should be given while shampooing your permed curls to improve blood circulation and remove any dry and flaky skin. Since your scalp might still be soft, you should avoid using very hot water. For better care, you could follow the wash by giving the conditioner.
• When drying your hair, you are not recommended to use a hair dryer. You could just dry it with a thick towel.
• Comb your new hair gently to prevent your hair from breaking.
• Do not use hair straightening irons as it could burn your delicate scalp.
• Use styling products that offer a light hold because they are easy to wash. Products with water-based ingredients are safe for your hair. The American Hair Council states that some hair styling products may inflame the scalp, trigger build-up on the hair and cause scalp infections. To solve this problem, you need to wash your hair often.
• Prevent from running extreme styling treatments such as hair dye or perming.
• Using minoxidil (Rogaine) is able to accelerate hair growth after chemotherapy.
• To cover patchy hair growth, you could wrap your head with a scarf or put up hair.
• Cut your hair in a hair salon when it grows unevenly. It could improve your hair.
Knowing such superior enlightenment, you should not be afraid of chemotherapy and having no idea how to grow it back after it is over. You will get your hair back or even better condition than before you take this therapy naturally. Although you could effortlessly regain the normal hair, you still need to maintain it to get such healthy and beautiful hair. If you love yourself, you should take care of your body.
Video about Two Week Old Babies With A Full Heaf Of Hair
You can see more content about Two Week Old Babies With A Full Heaf Of Hair on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Two Week Old Babies With A Full Heaf Of Hair
If you have any questions about Two Week Old Babies With A Full Heaf Of Hair, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Two Week Old Babies With A Full Heaf Of Hair was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Two Week Old Babies With A Full Heaf Of Hair helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Two Week Old Babies With A Full Heaf Of Hair
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Two Week Old Babies With A Full Heaf Of Hair
Two Week Old Babies With A Full Heaf Of Hair
way Two Week Old Babies With A Full Heaf Of Hair
tutorial Two Week Old Babies With A Full Heaf Of Hair
Two Week Old Babies With A Full Heaf Of Hair free
#Regrow #Hair #Chemotherapy