You are searching about What Should A Seven-Year-Old Know And Be Able To Do, today we will share with you article about What Should A Seven-Year-Old Know And Be Able To Do was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic What Should A Seven-Year-Old Know And Be Able To Do is useful to you.
The Top 7 Things You Should Know About Today’s World to Position Yourself for Success
The pace of change can be stupid, disorienting and scary. To successfully navigate to your chosen destination, you must understand what is happening in the environment around you and how to position yourself accordingly. Here are the top seven things that are the symptoms of change that you need to know and what to do about them to position yourself for success.
1. Noise: We live in a noisy world. The noise can be physical, mental and psychological. The noise can be so deafening that sometimes you can be sucked in and become disoriented. Take social media, a term that didn’t exist until about twenty years ago, the noise in some of the hot social media can make you dizzy. According to statista.com, there were about 2.7 billion monthly active social media users worldwide in 1918, a figure expected to grow to about 3.02 billion by 2021. If you follow all the noisy threads on social media, you will lose your way. Yet on these platforms, there are enormous gems of opportunity and learning. Amidst the noise, search carefully and you will discover nuggets of gold. Example, if you want to learn e-commerce, look for e-commerce groups where you can learn what you want accordingly, and you will be one leg.
2. Entertainments: We live in a world of entertainments. While noise is generated to confuse, distractions lure you from your chosen path. The most powerful entertainment is pornography. Watching pornography, like alcohol, can be addictive. Next on the entertainment bar is advertising, the kind that follows you everywhere you go on the internet. The big companies, using powerful algorithms, are able to track everything you do online and accordingly program their pay-per-click advertising to follow you everywhere you go. Be careful about the types of websites you visit. Also, choose the search engines you use carefully. Choose the ones that don’t use algorithms to track you.
3. Anything goes: We live in a world of anything goes. Have you seen those scary tattoos? Have you seen those massive breasts kept massive by implanting silicon chips? Have you seen those massive asses kept massive by implanting silicon chips? Do these things make our humanity bad or are they rights. Do we all have the right to use our bodies as we please? Be careful, anything you think can cause you to lose perspective. Do what will make you a good role model for your children and grandchildren and give up the path that seems easy, popular and sensual, but leads to vanity.
4. Easy money: We live in a world where making money is like a walk in the park. Gone are the days where you needed to work for donkey’s years before you smelled your first million dollars or never in your life. Today we live in a world that mines a millionaire in a minute. A twenty-year-old boy or girl can invent an app or lunch a website, and before you know it, he’s generated millions with or without an initial public offering. With this insult about how easy it is to make millions, you might think that hard work is no longer necessary. On the contrary Making millions today requires exceptional skills not evenly distributed within populations, countries and geographies. What is required? Learn new skills that can and will position you to make your millions.
5. Thieves: We live in a world full of scoundrels. For every person who plans to do good, there are ten planning how to cheat you out of your hard earned money. There are people out there looking for ways to steal your password, there are people out there looking for ways to steal your personal identification number, and there are people out there looking for ways to defraud you. Although the long arm of the law is always there to bring them to justice, some have perfected their game and are always one step ahead of the law. This requires vigilance. Be careful about the type of information you post on social media. Keep how many millions you’ve made or made a secret and not a bragging right.
6. Freedom: We live in a world that advocates freedom and rights. Despite occasional attempts by anarchist groups to seize parts of certain countries and territories and impose their will on the unfortunate, we live in a world that values freedom in all its glory. From freedom of speech, freedom of worship and everything else in between, you are guaranteed freedom. But there is the downside of freedom. Some people turn freedom into a license to do as they please. Be careful. Choose your freedoms and rights carefully because your right ends where another person’s right begins. Choose freedom and rights that ennoble. Choose values and role models that point you in the direction of success and not those that lead to self-destruction.
7. Knowledge: We live in a world full of knowledge. They say our smartphones carry more computing power than the Apollo Spacecraft that landed a man on the moon in 1969. Today, more knowledge is generated in a day than it used to be generated in a year just 30 years ago. However, there is a difference between knowledge and data, and there is a difference between knowledge and wisdom. Choose wisdom over undirected knowledge and the world will give you recognition.
There you have them, the top seven things you should know about today’s world to position yourself for success. I will be the first to admit that they are far from comprehensive. And they clearly overlap. However, they are good starting points for judging yourself as you aspire to success, however you want to define it. Thanks to technology, the world is becoming more equal. The world becomes more transparent and individually and collectively, we become more knowledgeable. Live your life wisely and soon you will be on the road to success. Success is not cheap. Invest in your future.
Video about What Should A Seven-Year-Old Know And Be Able To Do
You can see more content about What Should A Seven-Year-Old Know And Be Able To Do on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about What Should A Seven-Year-Old Know And Be Able To Do
If you have any questions about What Should A Seven-Year-Old Know And Be Able To Do, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article What Should A Seven-Year-Old Know And Be Able To Do was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article What Should A Seven-Year-Old Know And Be Able To Do helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles What Should A Seven-Year-Old Know And Be Able To Do
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords What Should A Seven-Year-Old Know And Be Able To Do
What Should A Seven-Year-Old Know And Be Able To Do
way What Should A Seven-Year-Old Know And Be Able To Do
tutorial What Should A Seven-Year-Old Know And Be Able To Do
What Should A Seven-Year-Old Know And Be Able To Do free
#Top #Todays #World #Position #Success